No sprinkler or suppression project is too large or too small, too easy or too complex. Whether you need a conventional or Special Hazards system, we’re on the cutting edge of solutions. Since inventing the first automatic sprinkler in the 1880s, we’ve led the industry in quality sprinkler, fire extinguisher and suppression systems ranging from large drop to Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR), and more. Additionally, as a Tyco company, we have access to an extraordinary depth of products, including global-leading Ansul and Wormald brands.
Regardless of the size or complexity or your project, we bring capability to your doorstep. From upholding Tyco’s Zero Harm commitment to developing environmentally sound products and services to fulfilling specific insurance requirements, we can help you address your specific application.
Conventional to Special Hazard, Expert Knowledge Makes the Difference
- Design Centers of Excellence serve large-scale or multi-site projects
- By serving on NFPA committees and participating in the code adoption process, we stay abreast of updates in national standards
- Expert testing, inspection and maintenance of water-based systems
- Sophisticated systems for sites where chemicals, flammables, processes or equipment require specialized fire protection and suppression solutions
- Purchasing strength and long-term supplier relationships that allow us to obtain highly competitive pricing
- Unique ability to work with systems from any manufacturer means that all your systems can work together as an integrated whole*
- Local offices to offer consistency, uphold standards and keep your premises in compliance with local codes and regulations
- Comprehensive testing, inspection and maintenance, as well as 24/7 service from NICET-certified technicians
* Restrictions may apply, based on manufacturer requirements.
How We Can Help
Why We Can Help You
Arrange for a five-year sprinkler system obstruction inspection and receive recommendations for appropriate corrective actions.
In a world where business demands and risks are high, partnering with a knowledgeable life-safety service provider is paramount.
Conducting timely inspections of your life-safety systems is vital to any comprehensive life-safety strategy.
Managing industrial facilities can be a difficult balancing act. Your number-one objective is to keep the plant productive - day in and day out.