50 million sprinkler heads. That's experience. Frederick Grinnell patented the first automatic sprinkler in 1881 — and we've never stopped improving it. If you're looking for a code-compliant and cost-effective sprinkler solution for your application, we'd like to help. We can tailor a solution that fits your needs, no matter your size, complexity or line of business: industrial, commercial, retail, healthcare, hospitality, educational, entertainment, public sector, governmental and more. From new installation to retrofit, freestanding or integrated, we will configure your system specifically for its environment — with thought given to ease of expansion or future upgrade. We provide features that building managers and insurers want, including considerations for LEED points, along with competitive pricing from planning and installation to acceptance testing and follow-on services.
No matter where your facility is located, or how many facilities you have, our nationwide uniform best practices let us deliver the high-quality, cost-effective solutions you expect.
Benefits Of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Participation on NFPA committees allows us to stay abreast of updates in national standards
- Over 1700 NICET-certified inspectors at your reach to effectively and safely service fire protection systems installed at your facilities
- Routinely explore opportunities to achieve LEED points that may yield tax incentives
- Project Managers who can oversee the work of any subcontractors required for turnkey retrofit projects, including ceiling removal and replacement, painting and other restoration
- Sprinkler system reconfiguration and piping enhancements to bring your facility into compliance
- Total project management: from planning to installation, acceptance testing, and follow-on services
- Every system is installed by our own skilled sprinkler fitters, trained in a nationally recognized, four-year program
- Financing available that spreads the cost over a multi-year period, allowing important fire protection to proceed before its fully funded