Gain better control over who has access to your facilities and where they can go—and know how long they stay. When the world was simpler, access control meant the ability to prevent someone from entering or exiting your facility. Access control is technology driven now and can be a mix of multiple computer-based systems, smart cards, biometric devices and video, all networked together. We can help you protect your people, assets, and critical business information from new threats by layering access control tools in new ways. In industries such as pharmaceuticals and bio technologies, access control can even be used as an important audit trail, confirming who accessed what areas and when, as a tool to avoid contamination.
BENEFITS OF ACCESS CONTROL
- Planning, system layout, installation, system integration and support experience offer you a complete security solution customized to your needs
- Prevent unauthorized access to your facilities
- Control and monitor employee access to sensitive areas
- Perform centralized lock-down in the event of a security threat
- Card-based and biometric access control for employees, vendors and visitors
- Retrieve audit data for review in case of a workplace incident or in response to mandated compliance requirements