You can’t get a message across if it can’t be seen and heard. Communications has taken on new importance in an increasingly complex world. We can help you with a range of one- and two-way communications that will reach their mark, delivered, heard and understood by those you’re working to safeguard. We’re the world’s largest building systems integrator and a leader in Emergency Communications. No matter what information you need to convey, we’ll bring you a comprehensive solution that will keep your people safe, well informed and connected.
Ensuring Every Message Reaches Its Audience
- Reliable systems and solutions that work in concert with your fire and security system to deliver optimal protection
- Audible and visual notification as well as text displays – both within and outside of buildings transmitted from a central location
- Area-specific messaging based on type and location of threat
- Comprehensive solutions that can provide you and emergency responders with fast, accurate information in an emergency
- Asset and personnel location to find people and equipment in seconds
- One-way and two-way voice communications that can be delivered, heard and understood in even the most challenging acoustic environment
- Local offices to offer consistency, uphold standards and keep your premises in compliance with local codes and regulations
*Restrictions may apply, based on manufacturer requirements
How We Can Help
Why We Can Help You
Clinical workflow solutions is an important element in helping mobile caregivers ensure the best possible outcomes. Timeliness and efficiency are critical at every step of the care process.
Myco is a purpose-built mobile communication that consolidates information from a myriad of hospital systems and delivers it into the hands of clinicians.
We can customize a real-time emergency notification system — audible and visual notification, as well as text displays — to share lifesaving information inside and outside of your buildings.
SimplexGrinnell and Ascom team up to provide world-class installation and services with innovative technology including nurse call and mobile phones to help you improve and sustain patient satisfaction survey results.