In an emergency, the need is immediate. We can customize a real-time emergency notification system — audible and visual notification, as well as text displays — to share lifesaving information inside and outside of your buildings. Our layered approach to emergency communications (a subset of our overall mass notification capabilities) allows a number of different solutions to be brought together to form a comprehensive solution. From emergency voice systems, fire alarm voice systems to multi-candela amber strobes and visual displays, our solutions can warn of fire conditions, episodes of violence, severe weather and other emergencies.
Installed and serviced by one company, with one point of accountability, we can strengthen your life-safety program with an emergency communications solution that integrates into your existing infrastructure as well as your pertinent policies, procedures and operations related to safety and security. The resulting cost efficiencies can be significant.
As a premier building systems integrator and single-source provider, we help your systems work together as a unified whole. We’ll match your needs to the most effective technologies at affordable prices, employing resilient platforms and interactive operations with fire and security to provide comprehensive solutions. Additionally, we can support your entire lifecycle, including testing, inspection, preventive maintenance and 24/7 emergency service.
A total solution for emergency response
- Visual displays to provide critical communications in areas where personnel is hearing impaired or audibility is difficult
- Amber lens, multi-candela strobes that can provide non-fire alarm alert notification
- Ability to communicate National Oceanic & Atmospheric weather information and Emergency Alert System information
- Cost-effective solutions that leverage existing life-safety investments
- Predetermined or live emergency messages that can be transmitted from a central location
- Ability to transmit a common message to all targeted areas, or deliver area-specific messaging based on location or type of threat