We’ll help you keep your facilities in compliance with all applicable codes. Scheduled testing and inspection can keep all your systems proactively maintained. Our inspection teams can support you with code-required inspections of all fire and life-safety systems: fire alarm, fire sprinkler, fire suppression, emergency communications, integrated security, and special hazards. Our technicians ensure that all systems, components and control panels are fully operational, with detailed reports identifying the actions needed to rectify any issues before problems occur.
Benefits of Test and Inspect Services
- Comprehensive, functional testing using specialized tools and instruments to detect malfunctions you can’t find with visual inspection alone
- Testing of all alarm devices and systems components, keeping them ready to respond in an emergency
- Knowledge and experience testing and inspecting systems located in harsh environments – subject to dirt, dust, and improper maintenance
- System performance evaluations to help reduce the expense of emergency repairs and costly false alarms
- Thorough documentation of inspection services that includes the final inspection report, deficiency identification and corrective actions
Offering fire system inspections and compliance assurance not only elevates safety but delivers contractors a host of benefits. It is critical that installing contractors help end users meet safety standards and go beyond the norm to apply best practices and advanced technologies that can enhance life safety. >