We can help you make the most of what you already have. Our fire systems are well known for their forward and backward compatibility, helping to protect your original investment. Having an older systems doesn’t mean that you need a replacement. Our upgrades can leverage existing infrastructure and minimize disruption to building operations. And if you require parts replacement, we have an extensive inventory available to meet your needs. You can even take a proactive approach and add a fire alarm parts kit to your site for quick fixes, making simple onsite repairs as easy as replacing a light bulb. Whether exploring the need to replace your equipment or replacing old components, we can offer you proactive options that can improve efficiency, control costs and strengthen your overall life-safety protection program.
Benefit from our Upgrades and Parts Replacement
- Forward and backward compatibility that can extend the lifespan of your fire alarm systems
- Package prices for replacement parts and labor that are lower than your costs for purchasing parts individually
- Ability to lock in costs for up to 5 years
- Options to control repair costs by making quick fixes for system issues
- Convenient, easy-to-install, onsite parts kits to simplify fire alarm system repairs and device replacements
- Opportunities to stay ahead of potential problems by replacing compromised parts as soon as an issue is identified during regular test and inspections