Tailored, total and consistent. That’s how we work with the commercial industry. We provide comprehensive fire and life safety solutions across a broad spectrum of commercial properties. From small stand-alone systems to networked, enterprise-wide solutions, we can find you the right fit. No project is too large or small for us to help you find a way to best protect your people and property.
We offer a full fire and life safety portfolio: fire alarm, fire sprinkler, fire suppression, emergency communications, integrated security, and special hazards systems and services. We handle new construction projects as well as retrofits and upgrades. With networked solutions, we can provide advanced systems that monitor and control multiple panels and buildings from a single location. We can help keep your systems code compliant and at peak performance with testing, inspection, maintenance, repair and central monitoring services.
From property management to retail, hospitality to food service, we can cover every element of your solution, whether you require fire alarms and sprinklers, kitchen hoods or portable extinguishers, emergency lighting or integrated security. As a single-source provider, we can deliver standardized solutions and consistent execution across the country, whether you have locations in San Francisco or Bangor, Maine. Commercial customers often view us an extension of their staff, using best practices we’ve learned job after job and applying them consistently across their sites. Simply put, our commercial customers don’t have to reinvent the wheel every time we do business.
End-to-End Solutions Built from an Array of Life Safety Assets
- Access control to easily manage entry to sensitive areas
- Fire and life safety solutions to protect employees, customers and inventory
- Internal and external video surveillance for buildings and parking lots
- Networked solutions to enable control from a single location
- On-site employee instruction with the actual equipment in the workplace
- Convenient preventive maintenance with flexible service levels let you predict annual maintenance costs
- One call offers a total single-source solution across all fire protection, life safety, security and communications needs
- Unique ability to work with systems from any manufacturer means that all your systems work together as an integrated whole*
- Local offices to keep your premises in compliance with local codes and regulations
- NICET-certified field technicians that can proactively suggest safety improvements
*Restrictions may apply, based on manufacturer requirements
How We Can Help
Why We Can Help You
The fire and life safety benefits of our advanced and reliable systems are just part of our total solution. We also offer a wide range of leasing arrangements and competitive financing programs for commercial companies and municipal entities.
Property managers for national and global enterprises need to ensure that every facility meets Corporate standards.
TrueInsight Remote Services provides our expert remote service technicians an electronic window into the operation of your entire Simplex fire alarm system, 24/7/365.
See how we are developing the latest fire protection and security solutions for more than three million customers around the world in a range of demanding environments.