A high level of safety and peace of mind. We know schools struggle to stretch their dollars while still providing a safe environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors. No matter your size, public or private, we can help. Our interoperable systems and services are scalable, so you can grow your systems at your own pace. We'll work to help you reduce costs during the lifecycle of your system, make the most of your existing investment, adding capabilities as your budget allows.
In a world where K-12 schools face multiple security threats, we can bring a multi-tiered, multi-technology approach with a range of solutions to address a variety of threats. Our integrated solutions include security management (access control and intrusion detection), video surveillance, and integration with your fire alarm panel and other life-safety systems for superior protection. Our emergency communications solutions include voice-enabled technologies that can warn of fire conditions, episodes of violence, severe weather and other emergencies. Text-message subscription services, text display boards, outdoor speaker systems, and other state-of-the-art notification systems can be integrated in a single network-based solution. All of this can be done without intruding on or disrupting the school environment and allowing students to focus on learning and giving faculty peace of mind.
Creating Comprehensive Protection
- Smart solutions portfolios that can be packaged and scaled to meet any budget and any size challenge – from standalone retrofits to complete integrated life-safety environments
- Easy-to-manage electronic visitor management systems
- Integrated intercom/public address systems
- Advanced master time and media control systems
- Notification system to provide students and emergency responders with fast, accurate information in an emergency
- Option to participate in money-saving cooperative purchasing agreements, including contracts awarded by the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA)
- Solutions for unmonitored problem areas where students are more likely to fight, smoke, vandalize property or sneak off campus
- Intrusion detection solutions to protect buildings and facilities
Furthering its commitment to bring customers the benefits of technology and innovation, Tyco SimplexGrinnell is introducing the Simplex 4007ES – a small, expandable fire alarm panel offering features and functionality normally associated with large systems. >