We help local, state and federal government customers protect their people, buildings, assets and information. In fact, we’ve been providing the government with comprehensive fire and life safety solutions for decades. We are the world’s largest building systems integrator and single-source provider for fire alarm, fire suppression, integrated security, time solutions, sound communications and healthcare management systems.
Our teams are experienced in working with government purchasing systems to deliver effective solutions on time and on budget. We simplify and streamline procurement through agreements with the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and several federal contracting vehicles, including MACC, MATOC, IDIQ, and BPA, as well as single Task Orders. We can also provide products and services via GSA Schedule 84 or 03FAC, state contracts, and cooperative agreements such as NJPA. These contracting vehicles can save you time and money with simplified ordering and cost-effective, pre-negotiated pricing.
Take advantage of one-stop shopping with our comprehensive array of leading products, a complement of reliable services, and local support from 130 company-owned offices throughout the nation. We have over 9,000 employees, including our service team of over 5,000 technicians and inspectors, with more than 1,800 people certified through the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET).
SimplexGrinnell is certified by the Department of Homeland Security as a Designated Seller of a Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology (QATT) under the Support Anti-Terrorism by Fostering Effective Technologies(SAFETY) Act.
Find information on our Contract Vehicle Agreement with the State of Texas here.
Uniquely Qualified to Deliver Government Life Safety Solutions
- Public buildings for all branches of government
- Military bases, CONUS or OCONUS
- Law enforcement buildings and assets
- Critical infrastructure
- Fire and life Classified DoD and DoE facilities
- safety systems to detect emergencies, help evacuation personnel, and alert authorities
- Suppression systems, including at least wet sprinkler, dry sprinkler, foam suppression (from kitchen hoods to airplane hangars), clean agent systems, and portable extinguishers
- Card-based and biometric access control for employees, vendors and visitors
- Intrusion detection to help prevent and detect unauthorized entry
- Internal and external video surveillance, including live monitoring and recording
- Notification system to provide personnel and emergency responders with fast, accurate information in an emergency
- Cooperative contract vehicles that enable customer to purchase direct from SimplexGrinnell without the need to further compete.
- SAFETY Act certified Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology (QATT)
- Compliance with HSPD-12 and FIPS-201
- Personnel with a wide variety of federal and state security clearances
How We Can Help
Why We Can Help You
In a world where business demands and risks are high, partnering with a knowledgeable life-safety service provider is paramount.
Deploying SimplexGrinnell solutions can deliver an added layer of liability protection to help customers in the event of an act of terrorism.