Protecting people and assets statewide. One state doesn't mean one size fits all, but you don't have to deal with fire and life-safety protection piecemeal to find the right fit for your diverse facilities. SimplexGrinnell is a single source provider of a full portfolio of products and services, from industry-leading fire alarm and fire sprinkler systems to standard and specialty extinguishers and sophisticated security systems. As a premier building systems integrator, we'll make sure your systems work together for optimal protection while helping you simplify your management of fire and life safety. Our interoperable systems and services are scalable, so you can grow your systems at your own pace. We'll work to help you save over the lifecycle of your system and make the most of your existing investment, adding capabilities as your budget allows. We are SAFETY Act-certified by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, offering certain legal liability protections that extend to customers who deploy our systems and services.
HOW WE CAN HELP STATE GOVERNMENTS
- Streamlined procurement via state contracts, our cooperative purchasing agreement with the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA)and GSA Schedule 84
- Advanced security for schools, kindergarten through college
- Safeguard public spaces, including stadiums and parks
- Comprehensive solutions for state law enforcement buildings and assets
- Networked and integrated systems for increased control
- Forward/backward system compatibility can reduce system lifetime costs
- SAFETY Act certified Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology (QATT)
- Unique ability to work with systems from any manufacturer so your systems work together as an integrated whole*
* Restrictions may apply, based on manufacturer requirements.