Acute care facilities have to manage more than patient care. You need to ensure the safety of patients and property, comply with fire and life-safety codes, and report to regulators such as The Joint Commission and HIPAA. We can create tailored a solution to meet your needs and budget while also helping you tame the demands on your time. In addition to our leading fire safety solutions, we offer innovations in security and communication, as well as a holistic ability to support all of your products from nurse call to security to fire panel. Our advanced technology includes Electronic Inspection Reporting, a breakthrough that can dramatically streamline compliance reporting, while remote monitoring and system integration can help save time and control costs.
COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS TO SAFEGUARD AND STREAMLINE:
- Our capable, experienced teams are engaged every day in helping healthcare customers comply with standards such as NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm & Signaling Code, NFPA 101: Life Safety Code, and NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Custom solutions for patient care areas, outpatient and specialty treatment facilities, and support and administration buildings – from small community hospitals to multi-campus medical centers
- Intelligent, networked fire alarm control panels that will tie many of your life safety systems together – video systems, emergency communication and access control
- Video Management Systems help maintain a connection with the world outside of your facilities
- Electronic Access Controls ensure a safe and secure environment for patients, providers and visitors
- Integrated Command Center for easy-to-use, web-based management
- Nurse Call Systems give staff the ability create immediate, accurate voice connections with one or more caregivers; send service dispatches; pinpoint staff locations; make staff assignments and shift changes quickly
- Personnel and Asset Location allows you to instantly locate tagged IV pumps, monitors, wheelchairs, X-ray and EKG units, sensitive files and documents, keys, etc.
- Reliable Wander Prevention systems enhances security for wander-prone residents
- Prevent unauthorized removal of infants from designated areas, or wandering children, with an identifiable alarm if a tagged individual approaches a monitored exit
- Visitor management solutions that elevate peace of mind