Acute care facilities have more to manage than just patient care. You must ensure the safety of people and property, comply with fire and life-safety codes, and report to regulators such as The Joint Commission. You must also have a communications infrastructure in place that allows you to rapidly mobilize personnel and equipment to respond to a wide variety of crisis scenarios.
Tyco SimplexGrinnell can custom-build a solution within your budget that meets all these needs, while minimizing the demands on your time, so your team can focus on delivering patient-centered care.
Tyco SimplexGrinnell’s fire, security and life-safety products and services are known for being extremely reliable, scalable and user-friendly. We have deep knowledge of code requirements and regulatory standards. We can keep your systems performing at their best with test and inspection, preventive maintenance, and 24/7 emergency services.
And we’re always developing innovations that minimize disruption at your facilities. Our advanced technology includes electronic inspection reporting for your fire alarm system, a breakthrough that can dramatically streamline compliance reporting, while remote diagnostics and system integration can help save time and control costs.
We use products and solutions from industry-leader Ascom and others to develop custom-designed healthcare communications infrastructures that can integrate nurse call, wireless phones and pagers, RTLS personnel location, fall protection, wander prevention, infant protection, HL-7 compliant ADT, patient equipment monitoring, nurse call management reports, and more.
Whether you need us to develop and install a comprehensive solution tailored to your operations from the ground up, or retrofit an existing system we will build the solution that fits your precise needs, schedule and budget.
COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS TO SAFEGUARD AND STREAMLINE:
- Fire, security and life-safety systems and services
- Our capable, experienced teams are engaged every day in helping healthcare customers comply with standards such as NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm & Signaling Code, NFPA 101: Life Safety Code, and NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Intelligent, networked fire alarm control panels that will tie many of your life-safety systems together – video systems, emergency communication and access control
- Video management systems help maintain a connection with the world outside of your facilities
- Integrated command center for easy-to-use, web-based life-safety information management
- Custom solutions for patient care areas, outpatient and specialty treatment facilities, and support and administration buildings – from small community hospitals to multi-campus medical centers
- Nurse call systems give staff the ability to create immediate voice connections with patients or caregivers; send service dispatches; pinpoint staff locations; make staff assignments and shift changes quickly
- Smart phone solutions with nurse call interface that increase staff mobility by automatically routing patient calls to mobile caregivers and displaying patient bed ID, priority level and requested service
- Personnel and asset location allows you to instantly locate people, tagged IV pumps, monitors, wheelchairs, X-ray and EKG units, sensitive files and documents, etc.
- Reliable wander prevention systems enhance security for wander-prone residents
- Prevent unauthorized removal of infants or children from designated areas