Senior living facilities must address special challenges that extend beyond those faced by other healthcare facilities. Tyco SimplexGrinnell understands these challenges. We work to ensure that you get the fire, security, life-safety and communications systems your facility needs to safeguard patients and staff while controlling your costs.
We also provide customized healthcare communications systems, using products and solutions from Ascom, the world’s leading innovator in healthcare communications technology.
As a premier design-build systems integrator, we are your one-stop resource for getting all of your systems to work together for optimal functionality and protection while simplifying time-consuming administration.
Comprehensive Solutions To Safeguard And Streamline:
- Fire, security and life-safety systems and services
- Personnel and asset location allows you to instantly locate tagged monitors, wheelchairs, sensitive files and documents, and more
- Reliable wander prevention systems enhance security for wander-prone residents
- Answer patient and staff calls quickly and respond from anywhere in the facility
- With advanced safety-based communications, you give prospective patients and their families added assurance that assists them in selecting your facility
- Reduce operating challenges associated with maintaining your fire and life safety documentation by offering inspection and test reports for The Joint Commission’s accreditation program
- Extensive in-house product and service training helps make sure your team is prepared
- Scalable solutions allow for simple, efficient installation and maintenance, which can help improve patient well-being and staff satisfaction
Other Healthcare Solutions
Wireless technology to locate and protect. Automatically cancel and document response to patient calls just by entering the room. Efficiently manage use of mobile assets to be ready for Joint Commission. Add to your standard security procedures and resources to protect infants and alarm for patient/resident elopement. Read More >
These are challenging times for healthcare administrators and facilities teams as they strive to do more with less. Get some ideas to help plan and implement holistic life-safety solutions that can cost-effectively serve the needs of your organization. Learn More >