Surgical centers are subject to stringent fire and life-safety and reporting regulations. They typically contain high-tech medical equipment and advanced facilities that demand superior protection. In addition, communications infrastructure plays a critical role in these healthcare environments where mere seconds can make a huge difference in patient outcomes.
Tyco SimplexGrinnell is a premier design-build systems integrator and the only provider you need to get all these systems working together smoothly and efficiently.
Our fire, security, and life-safety solutions offer sophisticated, comprehensive protection and simple administration—important in surgical and outpatient clinical environments. In addition, we also develop customized healthcare communications infrastructures featuring Ascom products and solutions, the world leader in healthcare communications technology.
We can build a fully integrated solution or retrofit an existing communications infrastructure, encompassing everything from nurse call and wireless phones and pagers to nurse call management reports, measurement of patient throughput and more.
Whatever you need, we’ll build a solution to fit your precise requirements, schedule and budget. We’re also a reliable resource for equipment service, whether purchased from us or another major manufacturer.
Comprehensive Solutions To Safeguard And Streamline:
- Fire, security and life-safety systems and services
- Electronic inspection reporting of your fire alarm system for more streamlined reporting to regulatory agencies such as The Joint Commission, and remote diagnostics to proactively monitor your system for potential problems
- Products and solutions that enhance patient care while promoting staff satisfaction
- Event logging and reporting – management reports software for operational improvement analysis and risk reduction
- Real-time staff, patient, and visitor communication to improve patient throughput and staff workflow
- Wireless nurse call interface that increases staff mobility by automatically routing calls to mobile staff, displaying patient bed ID, priority level and requested service
Wireless technology to locate and protect. Automatically cancel and document response to patient calls just by entering the room. Efficiently manage use of mobile assets to be ready for Joint Commission. Add to your standard security procedures and resources to protect infants and alarm for patient/resident elopement. Find Out More >
These are challenging times for healthcare administrators and facilities teams as they strive to do more with less. Get some ideas to help plan and implement holistic life-safety solutions that can cost-effectively serve the needs of your organization. Find Out More >