Gain the advantage of a complete, single-source life-safety solution. For critical life safety, security and property protection, a piecemeal solution won’t support business continuity or minimize downtime when a problem occurs. We use a total approach to define your best solution, whether your facility is 5,000 square feet or 500,000. We begin with analyzing your needs, defining your goals and planning the appropriate solution – customized to fit your needs, schedule and budget.
Our industrial experience spans large- and small-scale organizations and we offer a complete fire and life safety portfolio: fire alarm, sprinkler and suppression, emergency communications, integrated security, special hazards, and intercom and paging systems. With 130 company-owned offices nationally, you’ll have expert local service to keep your systems at peak performance with testing, inspection, maintenance, repair and central monitoring. Whether you need to protect a single facility or extended campus, a warehouse or data center, in industries ranging from manufacturing to technology, from automotive to pharmaceutical, we can help you find the right protection
Along with responsive local support, your project benefits from our company-wide, collaborative culture. We bring you a single point of contact that opens up a world of possibilities. We use our collective strength, including expert-level code knowledge across the country, to fully inform your project. As a Tyco company, we can connect you to their depth of leading products. While other companies may be able to provide you with single elements of a safety system, we can provide everything you need. Dealing with a single source helps you standardize and coordinate your solutions across multiple buildings or sites, improving compliance efforts while helping you save time and control costs.
End-to-End Solutions to Enhance Industrial Operations
- Fire and life safety solutions to protect employees, customers and inventory
- Internal and external video surveillance with 24/7 monitoring and recording
- Card-based and biometric access control
- Networked solutions for control from a single location
- Integrated solutions for enhanced security management and reporting
- Intrusion detection to protect buildings and facilities
- Integrated intercom/public address systems
- Sophisticated systems for sites where chemicals, flammables, processes or equipment require specialized fire protection and suppression solutions
- One call offers a total single-source solution across all fire protection, life safety, security and communications needs
- Unique ability to work with systems from any manufacturer means that all your systems work together as an integrated whole*
- Local offices keep your premises in compliance with local codes and regulations
*Restrictions may apply, based on manufacturer requirements
How We Can Help
Why We Can Help You
SimplexGrinnell continually invests in new technology that can improve life-safety protection and provide added value to our customers.
Saving lives, time and money - it's all part of notification reinvented.
Special Hazards pose a high risk to your high-value operations. SimplexGrinnell can help you take control of that risk.
Managing industrial facilities can be a difficult balancing act. Your number-one objective is to keep the plant productive - day in and day out.