Safeguarding national clients with multiple locations. Our National Accounts Program offers customized solutions that assist you with code compliance nationwide while controlling the lifecycle costs of your systems. Hospitality, retail, property management, health care and manufacturing are just a few examples of organizations with multiple sites that can benefit from centralizing control.
Our National Accounts Team’s planning and servicing support help you maintain consistency across your multiple locations. Our thorough testing reinforces your brand standards and can help you keep your diverse locations in compliance. Because corporate standards can be more stringent than those of regulating authorities, we not only educate our local staff to your requirements — we can educate your individual sites as well.
We’ll work with you on comprehensive coverage plans that can help you control costs by maintaining a specific budget over multiple years. Our standardized reports can help you make comparisons across your properties, and we can analyze your call history to explore ways to minimize the financial risks as your systems age.
As your single source for both installation and service, we help you consolidate your efforts, reducing the demands on your staff and streamlining testing, inspection and maintenance of all your fire and life safety systems. Our service specialists are well-trained employees dispatched from 130 offices nationwide—not subcontractors. They receive uniform training and use proven processes to keep your systems code compliant and at peak performance with testing, inspection, maintenance, 24/7 emergency repair and central monitoring services.
National Properties Protected by a Total Solutions Provider
- Integrated fire and life safety solutions to protect staff, customers and property
- Flexible service solutions that can be tailored to your enterprise-wide standards
- One call offers a total single-source solution across all fire protection, life safety, security and communications needs
- Unique ability to work with systems from any manufacturer means that all your systems work together as an integrated whole*
- Tiered service plans to help maintain budgets across multiple years
- Video surveillance with 24/7 monitoring and recording
- Access control to easily manage entry to sensitive areas
- Local offices to offer consistency, uphold standards and keep your premises in compliance with local codes and regulations
*Restrictions may apply, based on manufacturer requirements
How We Can Help
Why We Can Help You
Property managers for national and global enterprises need to ensure that every facility meets Corporate standards.
In a world where business demands and risks are high, partnering with a knowledgeable life-safety service provider is paramount.