Loss of productivity is an industry nightmare. If a fire threatens a tank or vessel, you could face a shutdown that costs millions. That’s why industry professionals turn to SimplexGrinnell. We bring the advantage of experience, helping you safeguard your people and property, your assets and processes, with our sophisticated special hazard solutions such as dry chemical, water mist, deluge and more, as well as gas and clean agent suppression systems. We can help protect storage tanks, vessels, pump manifolds, truck or rail car loading stations, process structures, pipe racks and more.
As we design, manufacture, install and service your systems, our goal is clear – to help mitigate the devastating effects a fire can have on your workers, your operations, your production and those dependent on your uninterrupted supply. As a comprehensive, single-source provider of an array of networked and integrated fire sprinkler, suppression, fire alarm, security, and communication systems, SimplexGrinnell can help you manage risk and optimize protection for your most critical assets.
CREATING COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION
- Advanced special hazards technologies help to safeguard coal, natural gas, hydroelectric and waste-to-energy plants
- Custom or turnkey, single-source fire and life-safety solutions
- Tight integration to provide swift response and minimize impact on operations
- Installation personnel that are individually licensed by the state before becoming full-fledged installers
- “Zero Harm” commitment to deliver the highest quality products and services, while protecting people and the environment
- Support and expert consultation before, during and after installation that can help minimize your lifetime system costs
Managing industrial facilities can be a difficult balancing act. Your number-one objective is to keep the plant productive - day in and day out. Learn More >